Electric companies serving Tribbey:
Canadian Valley Electric Cooperative (CVEC)
1277 OK-99, Seminole, OK 74868 (405) 382-3680
1300 N Kennedy Ave, Shawnee, OK 74801
2520 Hemphill Dr. Norman, OK 73069.
The regular meeting for the Town of Tribbey is
March 13, 2023
Tribbey Town Trustees may discuss, vote to approve or disapprove, table, adopt, reaffirm, rescind, or decide not to vote on any items on this agenda. Executive session, when needed, is at the discretion of the mayor and trustees.
1. Call to order
2. Prayer and flag salute
3. Roll call, declaration of a quorum being present.
4. Reading/Approval of the meeting minutes from 02/13/2023.
5. Treasurer's report and purchase orders for 03/13/2023.
6. Fire Chief’s report
7. Discussion/action about changes from the trustees for the land lease agreement.
8. Discussion/action on raising the price of business licenses and differentiating them by costs.
9. Discussion about upcoming election on April 4th for one 4 year trustee position and the 4 year secretary position.
10. Discussion/action about surveying and possible posting of signage for the community center land - Mickey Roberts.
New business (Any matter not known about or which could not have been reasonably foreseen before posting the agenda).
Items due for the regular agenda are due by April 6, 2023 . Next town meeting is April 10, 2023.
Please call/text Kim Adams 585-3077 or email Kim Adams from the Town of Tribbey website www.townoftribbey.org
NOTICE OF ELECTION OF TOWN OFFICIALS
APRIL 4, 2023
TOWN OF TRIBBEY, OKLAHOMA
ADOPTED this 28th day of February 2023.
Kim Adams; Mickey Roberts,
Town of Tribbey Clerk Town of Tribbey Mayor
For burn ban information -- http://www.forestry.ok.gov/burn-ban-info
Home phone, internet, and television service in Tribbey
Main St, Earlsboro, OK 74840
30455 Slaughterville Rd. Wanette, OK 74878 899-6111
During months with five Fridays the Center will be closed on the 5th Friday.
Fire Chief Mark Rodman would like to be notified. He can be reached at 408-0041.
We would like to add historical, fire department or town event pictures.
To rent community center
To be placed on the monthly agenda
To obtain a business license
To inquire about town records
To request document please fill out the request below or call Kim Adams.